Choosing somewhere to live in a city the size of Bangkok can be a daunting experience. When looking for a location to rent a condo in Bangkok, one must take many things into consideration. What amenities are there? Are there suitable schools in the area, and how easy is it to get to work? Fortunately, [...]
Choosing somewhere to live in a city the size of Bangkok can be a daunting experience. When looking for a location to rent a condo in Bangkok, one must take many things into consideration. What amenities are there? Are there suitable schools in the area, and how easy is it to get to work? Fortunately, with regards to the latter question, central Bangkok has an excellent public transportation system.
Choosing an apartment adjacent to a BTS (sky train) or MRT (underground) station means that people can travel around central Bangkok conveniently, inexpensively, and quickly. However, most importantly, this gives those looking to rent a condo in Bangkok a greater degree of freedom in choosing the area in which they would like to live.
Drawn by its huge variety of restaurants, shopping malls, nightlife, and schools, Sukhumvit Road is a perennial favourite with western expatriates. Fortunately for people looking to rent a condo in areas along Sukhumvit Road, there is a wealth of modern designed condos available for a variety of budgets.
Asoke is where the MRT line meets the BTS. It is conveniently located adjacent to both the Asoke business district with its skyscrapers and hotels and to the popular Nana entertainment zone. Condominium developments of particular note in the area include The Wind and Grand Park View.
Phrom Phong is the next BTS station up from Asoke on the Sukhumvit Line and is another firm favourite of Bangkok expatriates. The station itself is linked by skybridge to the opulent Emporium Department Store. The area is host to a number of excellent condos such as the Waterford Diamond and Condo One X.
Popular for its incredible array of fashionable upmarket restaurants, bars, clubs, and trendy boutiques, Thong Lo is another established and highly regarded area that is home to an eclectic mix of nationalities. In keeping with the vibrant and hip surroundings, those desiring to rent a condo in Thong Lo have an abundance of excellently designed choices such as Noble Remix and The Clover.
Ekkamai is fast emerging as another excellent residential area. Partly in the same mould as Thong Lo, it is host to some of the best restaurants, bars and clubs in the city but is also a firm favourite with those wishing to lead a more sedentary and relaxed lifestyle. The Nusasiri Grand, for instance, provides a perfect oasis of quiet and calm in the city without sacrificing proximity to public transportation and local amenities.
Whatever it is that you’re looking for in a home, let Bangkok Property Services help you find the condo in Asoke, Phrom Phong, Thong Lo or Ekkamai that suits you and your budget.
Anyone who has spent any time in Bangkok will know that it is one of the most bustling, energetic and vibrant cities in the world. From its teeming markets and shopping malls, happily overflowing nightlife venues to the congested roadways and tollways that are so characteristic of the Thai capital; in the metropolis, it can [...]
Anyone who has spent any time in Bangkok will know that it is one of the most bustling, energetic and vibrant cities in the world. From its teeming markets and shopping malls, happily overflowing nightlife venues to the congested roadways and tollways that are so characteristic of the Thai capital; in the metropolis, it can often seem as if there is simply no escaping the fast-paced and tumultuous pace of city life without sacrificing the convenience and entertainment options that are afforded by living in the more central areas adjacent to the major public transportation hubs.
However, we at Bangkok Property Services understand that some people wish to live in a more peaceful and tranquil area. This is why we often recommend the Bangkok neighborhood of Ari. Ari is an increasingly popular place for both Thais and Westerners alike to live who yearn for a refuge from the hustle and bustle. Therefore, Bangkok Property Services has selected a number of excellent properties in Ari to suit a variety of tenants’ potential requirements.
For a modern and well built yet affordable property, look no further than the Noble Lite. At 15,000 Baht for a studio, 30,000 Baht for a 65sqm one bedroom apartment, and two bedrooms for 45,000 Baht, The Noble Lite offers excellent value for money only a three minute walk from the Ari BTS Sky Train station.
Also very close to Ari BTS Station is the Centric Scene 2 apartment building. A low-rise condo with a beautiful pool, Centric Scene 2 features sizeable 58sqm one bedroom apartments from a very affordable 26,000 Baht, 84 sqm two bedroom apartments from 40,000 Baht, and 121sqm three bedroom units from 60,000.
Another high grade and well constructed property is Villa Ratchakhru. In a very peaceful location and featuring a rooftop pool, Villa Ratchakhru has good sized 50sqm one bedroom units from 23,000 Baht, two bedrooms from 40,000, and three bedroom apartments from 55,000.
Finally, Sailom City Resort is an excellent low-rise apartment. While Sailom City Resort is tucked down a small soi, making it a very peaceful option, it is still only a short walk to a number of excellent restaurants and bars, convenience stores, international food market Villa Market, and Ari and Sanam Pao BTS Stations. The big 130sqm two bedroom apartments are available from 35,000 baht.
Whatever your requirements, if you desire an attractive condo that gives you respite from the noise and bustle of inner-city living without having to move to the suburbs, contact Bangkok Property Services today and allow us to search for the ideal home for you.
For western ex-patriots and anyone else looking to live in one of the more modern and accessible areas of Bangkok, Sukhumvit remains an incredibly popular area. With its vast variety of dining options, excellent nightlife and shopping, and its proximity to many of the best schools and hospitals in the country, not to mention the [...]
For western ex-patriots and anyone else looking to live in one of the more modern and accessible areas of Bangkok, Sukhumvit remains an incredibly popular area. With its vast variety of dining options, excellent nightlife and shopping, and its proximity to many of the best schools and hospitals in the country, not to mention the transport links of the BTS Skytrain and the MRT underground railway, that popularity is no surprise.
However, with this level of modernity, convenience, and general appeal as an attractive area to live, the rental prices of properties in Sukhumvit can be rather expensive.
At Bangkok Property Services, we appreciate this, and have therefore sought out a number of excellent properties that offer the best value for money in the area. Some examples of these include the following:
Firstly, Roof Garden offers huge 54sqm one bedroom apartments from 18,000 Baht. Their two bedroom apartments are available for as little as 30,000 Baht. Roof Garden is located in the up and coming area of On Nut and is close to both Tesco and On Nut BTS station.
Secondly, Life@Sukhumvit65 provides another example of why Life condos are among the cities favourite apartment buildings. With a focus on convenience, functionality and aesthetics and price, Life condos are always superb value for money, and Life@Sukhumvit65 is no exception. Studios start at 15,000 Baht, 41sqm one bedroom apartments start at around 18,000 and two bedrooms 25,000 Baht. The condo features excellent rooftop facilities and is located 100m from Phra Khanong BTS station and a five minute walk from Ekkamai BTS.
Another apartment building that offers great value for money without sacrificing location is The Address 42 in Ekkamai. The Address 42 is located a short walk to many major supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas, BTS station, and some of the best nightlife in the city. The well built and beautifully furnished apartments start from 23,000 Baht for single bedrooms and 35,000 Baht for 80 sqm two bedroom apartments.
Finally, if you’re in need of a larger property then look no further than Sawaddee Mansion on Sukhumvit 31. Their enormous 190sqm three bedroom units start at 30,000 Baht and feature low priced government set electricity bills and a pool. Sawaddee Mansion is within walking distance to Starbucks, supermarkets, 7/Eleven convenience store and restaurants as well as having easy access to both Phrom Phong BTS, Asoke BTS and Sukhumvit MRT stations.
These are just a few of the properties that Bangkok Property Services have at their disposal to show you. Call or email us today, and we can find the perfect apartment to suit both your needs and your bank account.
Welcome to Bangkok Property Services Blog !Bangkok Property Services are one of Thailand's leading rental and sales experts.
- 1 bedroom aguston for rent bangkok
- 1 bedroom condo for rent in bangkok
- 1 bedroom condo for rent The Empire Place
- 1 bedroom for rent in The Prime 11 soi 11
- 2 bedroom condo for rent in auguston condo bangkok
- 2 bedroom condo for rent in bangkok
- 2 bedroom condo for rent Sathorn Gardens
- 2 bedroom for rent in The Prime 11 nana
- 3 bedroom condo for rent in richmond palace phrom phong
- aguston for rent phrom phong
- apartment for rent in Phrom Phong
- apartment in Phrom Phong
- auguston for rent phrom phong
- baan sathorn for rent
- bangkok condo rental
- bangkok condo rentals
- bangkok expat community
- Bangkok Patana
- bangkok property
- bangkok property services
- bangkok rental
- condo for rent bangkok
- condo for rent chong nonsi
- condo for rent chong nonsi bts
- condo for rent close to wells international school bangkok
- condo for rent in Phom Phong
- condo for rent in Sathorn
- condo for rent in siam
- condo for rent in thonglor
- condo for rent phra kanong
- condo for rent ratchada
- condo for rent sukhumvit
- Condo One 52 On Nut
- condo one 67 for rent
- condo one siam
- condo one x for rent sukhumvit
- condo one x rent phom phong
- condos for rent close to Bangkok Patana
- condos for rent close to nist
- condos for rent close to shrewsbury international school
- condos for rent in nana
- condos for rent sathorn
- condos in On Nut
- condos walking distance to On Nut BTS station
- d65 condo sukhumvit 65
- D65 for rent
- el patio apartment phrom phong
- El Patio Sukhumvit 31
- ficus lane bangkok
- Ficus Lane condo for rent
- ficus lane condo for rent phra kanong
- ficus lane for rent bangkok
- Ficus lane Phra Kanong for rent
- Hive 65 for rent
- house for rent phra kanong
- life@huaykwang ratchada for rent
- Life@Sathorn10 for rent
- life@sukhumvit65 for rent
- life condo huaykwang
- met condo for rent
- met condo for rent bangkok
- millennium residence condo for rent bangkok
- My Condo 52 On Nut
- My Condo 81 On Nut
- new international school of thailand
- nist bangkok
- noble remix for rent bangkok
- noble remix for rent thonglor
- On Nut BTS
- On Nut BTS station
- plus 67 for rent bangkok
- renova residence condo bangkok
- rent 1 bedroom life@65
- rent 1 bedroom Life@Sathorn
- Rent 2 bedroom The Empire Place condo Bangkok
- rent 2 bedroom The Met Sathorn
- Rent 3 bedroom The Met condo Bangkok
- Rent a condo in Asoke
- rent a condo in bangkok
- Rent a condo in Phayathai
- rent Apartment Ari
- Rent Baan Klang Krung Siam Pathumwan condo
- rent bangkok condo
- Rent centric scene condo ari
- rent condo Amanta Ratchada
- Rent condo apartment Asoke
- rent condo apartment bangkok mrt
- Rent condo Ari
- rent condo bangkok
- rent condo ekkamai
- rent condo life@huay kwang
- rent condo one siam
- Rent Condo One X Phrom Phong
- rent condo On Nut
- rent condo Phrom Phong
- Rent condos apartments asok
- Rent condo Sukhumvit
- rent el patio apartment bangkok
- rent emporio place phrom phong
- Rent Grand Park View Asoke
- renting a condo bangkok
- renting a house bangkok
- rent klangkrung resort Ratchada
- rent millennium residence asok
- Rent New York condo bangkok
- rent Noble Lite condo Ari
- Rent Noble Remix Thonglor
- Rent Nusasiri Grand Ekkamai
- rent Roof Garden bangkok
- rent sawaddee mansion soi 31
- rent supalai premier place asok
- Rent The Address Siam condo Bangkok
- Rent The Clover Thonglor
- Rent The Lakes Asok
- Rent the Wind condo asoke
- Rent Villa Ratchatewi condo bangkok
- Rent Waterford Diamond Phrom Phong
- rent wish@siam ratchatewi
- richmond palace for rent bangkok
- Roof Garden Condo On Nut
- shrewsbury international school
- siri@sukhumvit condo for rent
- siri@sukhumvit for rent
- Sitara Place Apartment Ratchada
- sukhumvit condos
- sukhumvit plus for rent bangkok
- The Address 42
- The Address Childom bangkok
- the clover for rent thonglor
- the emporio place for rent phrom phong
- The Link condo On nut
- The Met condo
- the met sathorn
- The met sathorn road
- the prime 11 for rent nana
- the river heaven condo for rent charoenkrung
- The Room 79 On Nut
- Tree Condo 52 On Nut
- villa rachatewi
- villa ratchatewi bangkok
- wells international school
- wish@siam Bangkok